My Memories Part 2

Yesterday I left you with how super easy My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software is to use.  Today I would like to share a couple of pages from my album.  (Because it is important for me to keep my family’s anonymity, as you probably get from the names I have given everyone, I will only be posting pictures that are of scenery and things.  I hope you understand.)  I also want to share some more information about the software and announce my winner.

First, a little more about the software and the company offering it, I love that at their web site in addition to all of the templates and kits available for purchase, there are currently 116 FREE Digital Scrapbooking Kits to download.  In the Dollar Store there are 418 things to download for just 99 cents each.  If you are a huge scrapbooker or you get addicted to digi designing you will love The Design Club !  This is a monthly subscription club that cost just $5.99 a month.  The benefits are great, including 5 exclusive new kits each month (not sold in the store).  MyMemories also offers an online photobook creator for books and calendars.   If you’re stuck for ideas (kind of hard with this program) they offer a Gallery with over 1000 pages that others have shared.  If you can’t get inspiration here, I’m not sure where you’re going to get some.  Plus, to help you get motivated and get those memories saved and shared they have a fantastic blog MyMemories Blog.  And, if you’re still unmotivated or stuck after all that, you can follow along on Facebook and twitter for even more motivation and ideas.  Love it!

MyMemories.com also offers two other great products, MyMemories Wedding Studio and MyMemories Photobook Studio .  From what I can tell these are both excellently priced for what it says they can do.   

I forgot to mention yesterday, that in addition to making your own pages or using a template, (by the way, you can use multiple templates in one album, if there is more than one that you like, awesome!) you can choose the placement of your pictures yourself, or have the program auto load them for you.  Wow!  You can just about do this with your eyes closed!  I know that this program has endless possibilities and I have only scratched the surface.  I will definitely be posting more in the future as I use the program more and more and get more proficient with it.

So, here are just a couple of my pages that I created with this fabulous program!



It was so easy, I just picked the pictures, decide the placement of them, and journaled, everything else was already there (except for the Marriott Logo, I added that too).

Lastly and most importantly, I would like to thank everyone that signed up to follow my blog!  I sincerely thank you!  It is you, who I write for.  Please continue to spread the word and share my blog with those that you feel would enjoy it or benefit from it.  As you know if you were already a member or recently joined my bog your name was entered into a drawing to win this incredible program.  To make it fair and not be biased I had The Little Man draw the name this evening.  The winner of My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software is the Tauscher Family!  Congratulations!  I will be e-mailing you the instructions on how to download the program. 

Now, for the rest of you, MyMemories.com has given me a great opportunity to pass along to you!  If you would like to purchase this tremendous program, go to My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software add it to your shopping cart and use the following promotional code - STMMMS4783 - this code provides a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value!  I encourage you to copy and paste the code to avoid typos when using it.  Also, if you’re not quite sure this program is for you, they have a great free trial offer!  I know when you try it you’ll be hooked!  If you do purchase the program I would love to hear your thoughts and what you’ve done with it.  Please post comments here on my blog or e-mail me at livingatwitsend@gmail.com.

This was so much fun, I hope that I will have the opportunity to try out other products and share them with you all.

To your creativity and preserving those memories!

The logo on my scrapbook page belongs to the Springhill Suites Marriott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Somebody say Date Night? Two "Done for You" date night plans (Quick, Easy, and Frugal)

Start Your Summer with a Fun Themed Date Night

HELP! The Water is Encircling Me, Pulling Me Down!