Prayer of Mothers

Life has been very crazy at our house lately.  We have had some challenges pop up and getting back in the swing of things with school has kept me very busy.  To be honest, I've been pretty tired at the end of the day and this has led to writers block.  While searching for something to post this evening, I came across a prayer I had saved.  I'm not sure where I got it from and a quick search of the internet, lists it on several sites, but no where is it sited who wrote it or where it came from originally.  I felt that it was the perfect prayer for me right now.  I wanted to share it with you, it is not my intent, to not give credit to the author, I just haven't found who the author is.  I hope it speaks to you that way it spoke to me.

Prayer of Mothers

Father in heaven; grant me the grace to appreciate the dignity which you have conferred on me.  Let me realize that not even the Angels have been blessed with such a privilege—
to share in your creative miracle and bring new Saints to heaven.  Make me a good mother to all my children after the example of Mary, the Mother of your Son.  Through the intercession of Jesus and Mary I ask your continued blessings on my family.  Let us all be dedicated to your service on earth and attain the eternal happiness of your kingdom in heaven.  Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start Your Summer with a Fun Themed Date Night

Did Somebody say Date Night? Two "Done for You" date night plans (Quick, Easy, and Frugal)

Some Things Should Never be Invented, or Used!